Saturday, November 12, 2011

YuZu - CLOSED

They just opened this month. Their menu is very limited but they will be adding more items next month. I stopped by for lunch and I wasn't sure what to expect. I ordered 2 items and I thought the taste and presentation for both were very good. Instead of doing nigiri sushi, they form their rice into the shape of a ball and then wrap the fish around. It's new and it's different.

The prices are very reasonable and the food portions are big. I was expecting a small bowl of udon and it ended up being bigger than the size of my stomach. I recommend the yakitori, it's really good. This is one restaurant that I'm adding to my favorites list.

For more information about YuZu, please visit http://www.yuzuhawaii.com.

Ala Moana Hotel (CLOSED)
410 Atkinson Dr
Honolulu, HI 96814
(808) 943-1155

Ko Olina
92-1047 Olani St,
Kapolei, HI 96707

Temari Sushi & Yakitori

YuZu Veggie Medley Dipping Sauce

YuZu Veggie Medley Udon

No comments:

Post a Comment