Sunday, November 20, 2011

BLT Steak

I'm not a big fan of steak but I saw their restaurant week menu and so I wanted to come. I asked a friend to make the reservation and the earliest time we got was 9:30pm. We were seated outside. It was nice for awhile but then it got really windy and then the rain came. On top of that, the cars passing by were very noisy. So, I don't recommend sitting outside.

The taste of their food is alright. I don't know if they normally give all their guests complimentary items but we got the brushetta w/ pate, popovers, and fudge brownies. The popovers and brownies were very good. I enjoyed the steak. It was a bit chewy but it was well seasoned. I also liked the crepe souffle, it's very airy and light. I recommend sharing because the portion is quite big.

For more information about BLT Steak, please visit http://www.bltsteak.com.

Trump International Hotel
223 Saratoga Rd
Honolulu, HI 96815

Tomato Salad w/ Grilled Onion Vinaigrette

Roasted Kabocha Soup

Grilled Flank Steak

Seared Opakapaka

Warm Brownie Sundae w/ Apple Bananas & PB Ice Cream

Crepe Souffle w/ Passion Fruit Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment