Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hiroshi Eurasion Tapas - CLOSED

This was my first time here and I came just for the restaurant week menu. The food is very good but the wait for each dish to come out was really long. I was sitting in there for about 2 hours. Normally, I want to be done with dinner in 1.5 hours.

If you do have 2 hours to kill, I recommend coming here. If you like to eat between 6pm to 7:30pm, I also recommend making a reservation. They are super busy.

For more information about Hiroshi Eurasion Tapas, please visit http://www.hiroshihawaii.com.

Restaurant Row
500 Ala Moana Blvd
Honolulu, HI 96813

Sizzlin' Kona Kampachi Sushi

Kona Cold Lobster Sous Vide

Bubuarare Crusted Kauai Shrimp & Homemade Egg Tofu

Hau'ula Tomato Salad

Vintage Natural Beef New York Steak

Crispy Skin Kona Kampachi

Ulupalakau Strawberry Tiramisu

No comments:

Post a Comment