All That Cake Co. sells cake by the slice with unique flavors that you won't find anywhere else on the island. They pop up at the Kakaako Farmers Market on Saturdays and Kailua Town Farmers Market on Sundays. From time to time, they will also be at events around the island. My favorite is the Fuji apple crumble. It taste like a pumpkin pie and I feel like I'm in the fall season with all those warm spices. Her cake slices are boxed and chilled in a cooler. They are $11.95 per slice. She usually has a special flavor that will be posted on Instagram, @allthatcakeco.hi, prior to the farmers market day and then 2 other flavors available. The chocolate PB&J was too rich for my liking but I've seen other combinations of chocolate cake. I do plan to visit them again soon and try other flavors.
For more information about All That Cake Co., visit their Instagram, @allthatcakeco.hi.
![]() |
| Fuji Apple Crumble |
![]() |
| Chocolate PB&J |


No comments:
Post a Comment