Monday, January 3, 2022

'ili'ili Cash and Carry

'ili'ili Cash & Carry started out as a place that served pizzas, sandwiches, and salads. In the last year, they've added wines, gourmet foods and snacks imported from Italy so it's now a store. You can buy pizza by the slice or order whole pizzas. My favorites are the garlic balls and the veggie pizza. Their garlic balls are very garlicky, but they don't burn so you can keep eating them. I also get the crispy pepperoni add on which makes it taste better. I personally have not been a fan of veggie pizza until I tried it here. I like it because they don't put bell peppers on top. I prefer the Neapolitan style pizza over the Sicilian style pizza because I like thin crust and the crispy edges. The pizza slices are $4 each and they have 4-6 options to choose from.

They are in Moili'ili next to Mini Garden; they took over the space that used to be Watanabe Bakery. There is ample parking available in the lot after you past the shop. If you are ordering whole pizzas, I recommend doing a phone order or using the Toast app in advance to reduce your wait time in the shop. They do not have any tables or seats; this is a grab and go place. 

2065 S Beretania St
Honolulu, HI 96826
(808) 367-0606

Choke Garlic Balls w/ Pepperoni

Veggie Pizza

Sicilian Pepperoni Pizza


No comments:

Post a Comment