Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Fat Cheeks

Fat Cheeks is known for their seafood rolls. Their most popular is the lobster roll but there is a shortage on lobster so I ordered the trio with crab, shrimp, and crawfish. I got half a sandwich for each. My favorite was the shrimp roll because the pieces of shrimp were big and the sauce was light. The crab was my second favorite and I didn't care for the crawfish; it was a bit too fishy for me. All three sandwiches were served cold on lightly toasted brioche. The trio also came with a bag of chips and it was $16. I recommend the online ordering so you don't have to wait inside Ohana Hale Marketplace.

For more information about Fat Cheeks or to place an order online, visit fatcheekshawaii.com.

Ohana Hale Marketplace
333 Ward Ave
Honolulu, HI 96814
(808) 773-4129

Trio
(1/2 crab roll, 1/2 shrimp roll, 1/2 crawfish roll)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment