Sunday, June 23, 2019

Origin Hawaii - CLOSED

Origin Hawaii is a tiny bake shop that sells fresh baked goods in small batches. Their shop is a pink shipping container that is located at the corner of Kamehameha Highway and Haupoa Street. I spotted them on my way to Kualoa Ranch and pulled over so I could try their delicious baked goods.

They have cookies, croissants, and scones that are priced between $3 - $4. Everything is in a paper bag so you just grab the items you want and pay. There is small sitting area outside with a green wall and picnic table if you want to eat there. I enjoyed the speculoos guava cookie but I also recommend the croissants. You should go in the morning when they first open for the best selection. They accept cash and credit card.

48-449 Haupoa St.
Kaneohe, HI 96744
(808) 239-8535

Pain Suisse

Speculoos Guava Cookie

Chocolate Cardamom Rose Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment