Sunday, August 27, 2017

Cajun King

Cajun Kings offers seafood prepared Louisiana style. If it's your first time trying this, I recommend getting one of the combos because you get a little bit of everything. There are certain types of shellfish I don't eat so I picked items by the pounds and created my own bag. The cajun and garlic butter sauce with no spice was my favorite. Even though there was no spice, I still had a kick in my mouth. The prices are reasonable because you're getting fresh seafood and it's prepared for you. You don't have to worry about making a mess in your own kitchen. They even give you a bib and gloves so you don't get the sauce on your clothes.

They have 3 locations on the island and they are open for lunch and dinner. If you're going for dinner and you have more than 2 people in your party, I recommend making a reservation.

For more information about Cajun King, visit cajunking808.com.

Cajun King Aiea
Waimalu Shopping Center
98-020 Kamehameha Hwy
Aiea, HI 96701
(808) 484-2221

Cajun King Kaimuki - CLOSED
3611 Waialae Ave
Honolulu, HI 96816
(808) 738-1888

Cajun King Kaneohe
Windward City Shopping Center
45-480 Kaneohe Bay Dr
Kaneohe, HI 96744
(808) 744-1882


Oysters (1/2 dozen)

Stir Fried String Beans w/ Garlic

Chicken Wings w/ Cajun Fries

Cajun & Garlic Butter Clams, Shrimp, Corn

Spicy Cajun & Garlic Butter Clams, Shrimp, Corn

No comments:

Post a Comment