Sunday, March 17, 2013

Ted's Bakery

If you're heading to the North Shore, you definitely need to make a stop at Ted's Bakery for their famous pies. The pies are sold whole or by the slice. They also sell savory food and other baked goods such as pastries, breads, and cakes. This place is popular with the locals and the tourist. I know some flavors of the pies can be found in the supermarket but I highly recommend coming down here and getting the more unique flavors. I used to love the chocolate haupia cream pie but my new favorite is the pumpkin haupia cream pie. I heard the strawberry guava pie is really good but I didn't see any in the fridge that day. As for the cheese cake, they give that a whole different meaning. They have the layer with the cream cheese but the bottom is actual cake and not a thin graham cracker crust.

I want to thank chizu pan, kimchee, jelly bean and baby bean for joining me on this adventure. Without you guys I wouldn't be able to eat so many different slices of pie. Thank you!

For more information about Ted's Bakery, visit www.tedsbakery.com.

59-024 Kamehameha Hwy
Haleiwa, HI 96712
(808) 638-8207

Pumpkin Haupia Cream Pie

Strawberry Cream Pie

Banana Cream Pie

Chocolate Haupia Cream Pie

Pineapple Macadamia Nut Cheese Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment