Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Fumi's Kahuku Shrimp

I heard people saying good things about Fumi's so I gave them a chance. They park by a bunch of other food trucks but what makes them stand out is that they have a giant shrimp painted over the truck. They have a lot on their menu compared to Giovanni's. They also serve chicken, pork, and fish. The people working in the truck spoke Mandarin so that immediately told me my food is going to come out fast (Chinese people are super efficient).

The shrimps here are suppose to be better quality because it's caught daily from the farm. They have lots of parking, a sink with paper towels to wash your hands before and after and if you sit further in, there's no windy blowing your shrimp shells around. I've always had to hold down the things around me at the other places while I eat. Their most popular is the butter garlic and spicy butter garlic. You can also ask for extra spicy butter garlic sauce on the side. It goes great with the rice.

56-777 Kamehameha Hwy
Kahuku, HI 96731
(808) 232-8881

Spicy Garlic Butter Shrimp

Ginger Shrimp

No comments:

Post a Comment