Sunday, July 29, 2012

Restaurant Epic - CLOSED

If you're looking for some new flavors for your taste buds, I recommend trying this place. The kebabs had some interesting Asian spices and it was paired with a tzatziki dipping sauce. The pork chops came with a sweet potato marshmallow puree. The dish played off the savory and sweet thing which worked really well. I enjoyed the sweet potato marshmallow puree. The molten cake is their signature dessert but it takes 20 minutes to prepare and I was in a rush. I ended up getting the bacon chocolate chip cookies. I'm not a fan of having bacon in my dessert so I didn't like it. But, the rest of my friends on the table seemed to like those bacon bits inside the cookie. If you don't want to try all these new things, you can always just go with the epic burger.

Their dishes are pricey but you get a decent amount of food. They have happy hour on weekdays from 4:30pm - 6:30pm. The food on that menu ranges from $4 - $7. If you plan to have lunch or dinner here, I recommend making a reservation. Unfortunately, they don't have a parking lot so you'll have to find space on the street or park at Mark's garage.

For more information about Restaurant Epic, please visit http://www.restaurantepichawaii.com.

1131 Nuuanu Ave
Honolulu, HI 96817
(808) 587-7877

Mongolian Kebabs

Epic Classic

Buttermilk Fried Pork Chops

Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment