Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sushi ii

The first time I came here, they were closed. I checked yelp and it said they were open for lunch so I brought some out of town friends and when we got there the lights were off. I was so disappointed. I went back recently and I made a reservation for dinner.

You should only come here if you want sushi and sashimi. They phased out half of their menu. Most of the cooked items and desserts are not available. You can still get a few of the cooked items which are written on the black board behind the cashier.

The interior of this restaurant is very nice. The service is a bit slow and since there is only one chef making sushi, it does take awhile. The cooked foods didn't have much taste and they were very oily. I heard great reviews about this place when they first opened but now, I don't think they're so great anymore.

Samsung Plaza
655 Keeaumoku St. Ste 109
Honolulu, HI 96814
(808) 942-5350

Sushi Combo

Sashimi Combo

Salmon Skin Roll

Mahi Mahi

Shrimp

Huli Huli Chicken Sticks

Lamb Lollipops

No comments:

Post a Comment