Friday, June 24, 2011

Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ Dining

I'm not a fan of dining at restaurants where I have to cook my food. The whole point of why you eat out is so you don't have to cook. But anyways, I didn't have to cook because someone else on the table did. My job was to sit there, watch food sizzle on the grill, and eat the cooked items. One thing I'm afraid of is when too much oil drips inside the grill, it flames up. The happy hour here is really good and they have a huge selection of items. I recommend the harami miso because the meat was very tender and flavorful. 

For more information about Gyu-Kaku, please visit http://www.gyu-kaku.com.

1221 Kapiolani Blvd Ste 105
Honolulu, HI 96814

Ahi Poke

Assorted Kim-Chee

Garlic Noodle

Chicken Basil (raw)

Harami Miso (raw)

Shrimp Garlic (raw)

Time to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment