Saturday, December 28, 2013

Mini Garden Orient Cuisine

I always used to drive by this place but never went to eat there because I thought it was street parking only. I wasn't until I went with someone who was a regular and they told me there was a parking lot next to the bakery. The interior of the restaurant is big and it's good for groups and or family lunches/dinners. Most of the items on the menu are similar to what you find in the other Chinese restaurant except for the crispy shrimp balls. It's chopped shrimp rolled into a ball with egg noodles around it and deep fried. When I went back a second time to order it, they were sold out.

If you want to get away from the noisy restaurants in the Chinatown area, I would recommend this one. Their prices are reasonable and the portions are big. They don't get overcrowded but if you are coming with a big group you may want to make reservations.

2065 S Beretania St
Honolulu, HI 96826
(808) 946-3828

Salt & Pepper Pork Chops

Honey Walnut Shrimp

Stir Fry Garlic Vegetables

Cold Ginger Chicken

Beef & Choy Sum Chow Funn

No comments:

Post a Comment