Saturday, October 27, 2012

Canton Seafood Restaurant - CLOSED

This place is like an average Chinese family restaurant. I'm not a fan of their location though (next to 939 on Keeaumoku). They have a menu which highlights the tasty items. In my opinion, anything that is deep fried will taste good. The tangerine beef is something I've never seen in other restaurants so I decided to give it a try and it wasn't bad.

If you're coming for dinner with a big group, you should make reservations in advance. I also recommend calling on the day of the reservation to confirm you still have your table. There was a mix up with my reservation and I ended up having to wait 20 minutes for a table. They have parking in the back but come before 7pm if you want a space. Once the lot gets full, good luck with finding street parking.

923 Keeaumoku St
Honolulu, HI 96814
(808) 955-3388

Fook Kin Tofu

Long Beans w/ Minced Pork

Pig Intestines w/ Pickled Cabbage

Choy Sum

Tangerine Beef

House Specialty Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment