Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Let Them Eat Cupcakes - CLOSED

There are cupcake shops and trucks popping up all around town but my favorite one is Let Them Eat Cupcakes. Do you know why... because they make killer cupcakes! The cake in their cupcakes are moist and flavorful. The frosting is buttery and not overly sweet. A lot of places make their frosting too sweet and I can feel the sugar crunching while I'm eating the cake. The red velvet is their signature cupcake but I didn't like it. If you're one of those daring people, I suggest you try the li hing mango. It sounds weird but it's actually a very interesting combo and it works. My favorites are chocolate and guava.

If you're planning on getting some of these, I highly recommend calling the shop in the morning to place an order and then picking them up in the afternoon. They usually sell out around 2PM.

For more information about Let Them Eat Cupcakes, please visit www.letthemeatcupcakes808.com.

35 S Beretania St
Honolulu, HI 96813
808.531.CAKE

Guava

Snickerdoodle

Li Hing Mango

Lilikoi

Chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment