Friday, April 8, 2011

Roy's Restaurant Ko Olina

I've eaten here before on a Saturday but for some reason when I went on a Sunday, the food portions were big. It was bigger than the dinner portion! I think the chefs were having a really good morning. All the dishes at Roy's are good but I personally like the butterfish.

Roy's would be a good place to bring friends who are visiting from out of town. I like the Ko Olina location because it's quiet. They offer inside and outside seating. If you get outside seating, you'll get to watch people golf at the 18th hole and there's also a pretty waterfall.

For more information about Roy's, please visit http://www.roysrestaurant.com.

Ko Olina Golf Club
92-1220 Aliinui Rd
Kapolei, HI 96707

Prime Rib

Crab Cake Benedict

Butterfish

Imperial Fried Rice

"Shoga" Style Bento

Chocolate Souffle

No comments:

Post a Comment