Sunday, April 21, 2013

Ozone Thai Restaurant - San Francisco

I never liked Thai food until I ate here. When I was attending college in the city, someone in the dorm gathered up a bunch of us and took us here for dinner. The restaurant is in the Tenderlion area but if you have 4 or more in your group, walking down here is safe.

The restaurant is on the 2nd floor of the building. The stairs are off to the side and they can be a bit hard to find if you're walking from Sutter Street. The inside of the restaurant is a little grungy and the lighting is dim but the furniture and light fixtures are pretty cool. The prices here are very reasonable and their food is delicious. My favorite item on the menu is the garlic and pepper pork. There's no restaurant in SF or on Oahu that makes it like them. I never forgot the taste of it and whenever I visit SF now, I try to stop by for dinner.

1160 Polk St
(between Sutter St & Post St)
San Francisco, CA 94108
(415) 440-9663

Vegetarian Egg Rolls

Garlic & Pepper Pork

Pad See Ew

Sticky Rice w/ Mango

No comments:

Post a Comment