Sunday, September 16, 2012

Crepes No Ka 'Oi

I don't venture to this part of the island very often but since I was there, I decided to try some crepes. I came in the afternoon so the restaurant only had 2 tables with people. We choose the sweet crepes because we had some Chinese food prior to this.

As the chef was preparing our crepes, the entire restaurant smelled really good. The cooking station is in the back and it's all open. If you want to, you can stand in front of the plexiglass and watch the chef.

The crepes came out pretty quick. The portions are big and the prices are reasonable. I was a bit disappointed that the crepe skin wasn't sweet. This is probably because they use the same batter for the savory crepes too. Other than that, I thought the crepes were very good and I would want to go back and try a savory one someday.

For more information about Crepes No Ka 'Oi, please visit http://www.crepesnokaoi.com.

131 Hekili St
Kailua, HI 96734
(808) 263-4088

Temptation in Paradise

Berry Heavenly 'a la mode'


No comments:

Post a Comment