Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sansei Seafood Restaurant & Sushi Bar

I'm not going to lie, I love Sansei! The first time I came here was for their late night happy hour and ever since, I come back at least once a month. The late night happy hour is on Fridays and Saturdays and everything on the menu is 1/2 off (it includes alcohol too). If you're not a night owl, they offer an early bird dinner special on weekdays and that's 25% off. As long as you get your bill by 6PM, you'll get the 25% (not sure if it includes alcohol).

I haven't stumbled on any dishes that I hate here yet so that's a good thing. I recommend sitting at the sushi bar if you have less than 3 people because the wait time is a little longer for a table in the dining area. I know it feels weird sitting in front of a sushi chef but the chefs at Sansei are very friendly. They usually start you off with some complimentary edamame.

You can park on the street or inside the Wakiki Beach Marriott parking structure. They will validate your ticket. If you forget to validate, you'll get charged $20 so remember to ask for validation when you leave.  

For more information about Sansei Seafood Restaurant & Sushi Bar, visit http://www.sanseihawaii.com.

Waikiki Beach Marriot Resort & Spa
 2552 Kalakaua Ave
Honolulu, HI 96815
(808) 931-6286

Hamachi Carpaccio

Ahi Poke

Spicy Tuna Roll

Panko Crusted Ahi Sashimi Sushi Roll

Mango Crab Salad Roll

Shrimp Dynamite

Granny Smith Apple Tart

No comments:

Post a Comment