Friday, May 6, 2011

Panya Bistro

The food is okay but I think most of the items on the menu are over priced. I come here for the cakes and pastries. I like their cakes because it's light and moist. They put a lot of fruits on the top of their cake similar to bakeries in Asia. They can also do writings on the cake in Chinese. There aren't many bakeries around that will do that. The cakes are expensive but it's worth it.

For more information about Panya Bistro, please visit www.panyabakery.com.

Relocated to:
1288 Ala Moana Blvd Shop 116
Honolulu, HI 96814
(808) 946-6388

Deep Fried Baby Octopus
Sauteed Black Pepper Rib Eye Steak

Won Ton Noodle

Miso Ramen

Panya House Noodles (Laksa)

Fried Pork Chop w/ Black Pepper Sauce

Dessert

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite restaurants too (for lunch). My favorite dish is "Spicy Thai Chicken Noodle soup". There were a couple time I was so craving on that, I drove to Ala Moana just for it without shopping. The other recommendation is Taiwanese Beef Noodle Soup, very authentic.

    ReplyDelete