Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Kona Coffee Purveyors | b. patisserie

Kona Coffee Purveyors | b. patisserie is a coffee shop in the International Market Place. They are located by the Kuhio Ave entrance of the market place. The beverage menu is small but they have a variety of pastries and desserts. My favorite is the kouign amann by b. patisserie. I was surprised that it's consistent with the kouign amann I ate at their San Francisco shop. If you're visiting from out of town, I recommend the black sesame kouign amann because you won't find at the SF shop. The mocha from Kona Coffee Purveyors was good but it was strong. I stayed awake for more than what I needed.

There are a few tables inside and some outdoor seating in front of the shop. The prices are high. If you plan on getting a beverage and a pastry, it will be around $10. If you park in the International Market Place structure, you can get validation if you make a $10 purchase. The validation will give you free parking for 1 hour.

International Market Place
2330 Kalakaua Ave
Honolulu, HI 96815
(808) 845-1700

Kouign Amann

Sesame Kouign Amann

Croissant

Cafe Mocha

No comments:

Post a Comment