Sunday, November 17, 2013

Mama Woo's BBQ

If you like Korean food, you'll love this place. They are located in the McCully/Mo'ili'ili area. Their prices are reasonable and they are generous with their portions. They have a nice assortment of vegetables to choose from. I did take out for a big order and my food was ready in about 10 minutes. Most places outside of downtown take anywhere from 20-30 minutes to get food out so I was really impressed. Overall, the taste of the food was good but I was a bit disappointed with the meat jun. I prefer meat jun to be a little more crispy and the sauce they used, didn't taste great.

There is a small parking lot in front of the restaurant but I parked on the street since it was easier to get out. They only accept cash. If you want to eat in, they have 3 tables but it's tight.

For more information about Mama Woo's BBQ, visit www.mamawoosbbq.com.

2080 S King St
Ste 101
Honolulu, HI 96826
(808) 941-6262

Meat Jun

BBQ Chicken & Kalbi

Mama's Special

Meat Jun & Kalbi

No comments:

Post a Comment