Monday, January 16, 2012

Yuzu - take 2 - CLOSED

I returned with a few friends who were regulars at this restaurant. When I looked at the menu, they had a lot more items from before. Since my friends come often for dinner, I let them do the ordering.

Most of the items we had were really delicious. My favorites of the night were the grilled squid and the veggie sampler. I highly recommend the veggie sample because the presentation of the sushi will blow you away. There was one piece that looked like ahi but it was actually tomato and another one that looked like uni but it was carrot and tofu.

Original post: http://eatricehawaii.blogspot.com/2011/11/yuzu.html

Lotus Root Pizza

Mimi Konbu

Yuzu Pepper & Teriyaki Yakitori

Salmon Sashimi

Hamachi Sashimi

Tuna 5-0

Salmon 5-0

Veggie Sampler

Grilled Squid

Kakiage Udon

Lobster Bisque

Acai Moose

No comments:

Post a Comment