Friday, July 1, 2011

Won Kee Seafood Restaurant - CLOSED

I've been here for dim sum many times but I've only been here twice for dinner since they changed owners. My first dinner experience wasn't so great. I didn't think the food was good. On this second visit, I thought all their dishes were yum! I bet they hired a new chef! The dishes I had was part of a set menu. It serves 10 people and I believe the price was $288 (might want to call the restaurant and double check. I recommend making a reservation if you're coming here for the set menu.

Chinese Culture Plaza
100 N Beretania St.
Honolulu, HI 96817

Seafood Soup

Appetizer Sampler

Ginger Onion Crab

Peking Duck

Peking Duck (w/o skin)

Steamed Fish

Jook Sung w/ Baby Pak Choy

Honey Walnut Shrimp

Scallop Fried Rice

Almond Tofu

No comments:

Post a Comment