Friday, July 1, 2011

Won Kee Seafood Restaurant

I've been here for dim sum many times but I've only been here twice for dinner since they changed owners. My first dinner experience wasn't so great. I didn't think the food was good. On this second visit, I thought all their dishes were yum! I bet they hired a new chef! The dishes I had was part of a set menu. It serves 10 people and I believe the price was $288 (might want to call the restaurant and double check. I recommend making a reservation if you're coming here for the set menu.

Chinese Culture Plaza
100 N Beretania St.
Honolulu, HI 96817

Seafood Soup

Appetizer Sampler

Ginger Onion Crab

Peking Duck

Peking Duck (w/o skin)

Steamed Fish

Jook Sung w/ Baby Pak Choy

Honey Walnut Shrimp

Scallop Fried Rice

Almond Tofu

No comments:

Post a Comment