Monday, June 13, 2011

Morimoto Waikiki - CLOSED

Everyone is making such a big fuss over this restaurant because it's by an iron chef. You know what, I didn't think it was all that great. The presentation on most of the dishes were spectacular but the taste wasn't there. I thought the Morimoto Style Poke had an odd combination of ingredients. That was the first and last time I will eat cheese with raw ahi. The one item that blew me away was the dessert, Chocolate Peanut Bombe. It was oishi and I highly recommend it! This place is very pricey and it gets busy so make a reservation before you come.

For more information about Morimoto Waikiki, please visit www.morimotowaikiki.com.

The Waikiki EDITION
1775 Ala Moana Blvd
Honolulu, HI 96815

Morimoto Smoked Sashimi

Morimoto Style Poke

Pineapple Tempura

Salmon Skin Roll

Ginger Pork

Steamed Salmon

Seafood Toban Yaki

Chocolate Peanut Bombe

Vanilla Roasted Pineapple

Chocolate Mille Feuille

No comments:

Post a Comment