Friday, March 18, 2011

Gogi Korean Taco Truck

I’ve been hearing a lot of good reviews about this place so I went to check it out. I got there around noon and the line wasn’t too bad. The food took about 15-20 minutes. I tried to order a little bit of everything but I forgot the Creamy Kimchee Fries.

The combination of ingredients in the Gogi Dog made it sound not appetizing but when I took a bite into that dog, it was delicious! The Gogi Quesadilla was also very good. I choose BBQ chicken as the filling and the chunks of chicken were very flavorful. The BiBim burrito was huge and very filling. I recommend sharing it with a friend or two friends. I wasn’t impressed with the Gogi Sliders. The bread seemed a bit dry and the sauce was a little too spicy for me. I was disappointed with the tacos. There was too much lettuce and very little meat filling. I also expected it to be bigger.

For more information about the Gogi Taco Truck , you can visit their website at http://eatgogi.com or follow them on twitter @eatgogi.

Lunch at the Gogi Korean Taco Truck

BBQ Short Rib Taco

Gogi Quesadilla

Gogi Dog

BiBim Burrito

Gogi Sliders

No comments:

Post a Comment